Akcesoryjny licznik - K = 1.0

Dodatki i przeróbki do Virago
Kaczucha1990
Motocykl: Sachs Roadster 125

Akcesoryjny licznik - K = 1.0

Post autor: Kaczucha1990 »

Cześć,

Jako że w moim moto (Sachs Roadster 125) wskazówka prędkościomierza faluje (ewidentnie licznik był stuknięty) muszę na razie się posiłkować elektronicznym w postaci telefonu. Powoli zbliża się przegląd techniczny maszyny i zastanawiam się czy przy okazji nie zgłosić wymiany licznika na akcesoryjny. Seryjny od Sachsa jest chromowany z białą - kremową tarczą, mi natomiast marzy się chromowany z czarną tarczą, lub cały czarny.

Dlatego może ktoś z was ma w pamięci które z moto ma licznik z współczynnikiem K = 1.0 (60 km/h - 1000 rpm) (bo taki ma seryjnie Sachs) oraz czy jeżeli przełożę je do swojego moto to czy muszę na coś jeszcze zwracać uwagę oprócz obwodu felgi ? Z tego co wiem w większości do japońskich maszyn współczynnik prędkościomierza ma k = 1.4, widziałem że licznik od ETZ ma współczynnik K=1.0 ale za to nie ma przebiegu dziennego (co przydaje się przy planowaniu wizyt na stacji)

Z góry dziękuję za ewentualne rady dotyczące tego które motocykle miały współczynnik K = 1.0

LWG

Andrzej :)
Awatar użytkownika
2007XV1700
Motocykl: XV1000,XV1700,JAWA
Kontakt:

Re: Akcesoryjny licznik - K = 1.0

Post autor: 2007XV1700 »

Yamaha k1.4
(...)łażę po wszystkich tematach na tym forum i psuję ludziom krew(...)
Kaczucha1990
Motocykl: Sachs Roadster 125

Re: Akcesoryjny licznik - K = 1.0

Post autor: Kaczucha1990 »

na stronie producenta przyrządów pomiarowych MMB znalazłem takie informacje ogólnie o stałej K w mechanicznych licznikach:

Instrument constant k for mechanical speedometer

What is the constant k?
The constan k indicates the number of revolutions of the square of the speedometer shaft per kilometer. A constant k of 1.4 ,for example, means: with 1400 input revolutions the tachometer's counter shows 1km driving distance.

What influences the the constant k when I customize my motorcycle?
a changed rolling circumference (different rim size, different tyres)
a modified sprocket (especially with speedometer drive on the motor housing)
Can I find the constant k on my old speedometer?
You will find information about the constant k of your speedometer in the descriptive literature of your vehicle or on the backside of the original speedometer.
Common constants are: 0.7 , 0.8 , 0.9 , 1.0 , 1.4 and 1.6 (respectively 700,800,900,1000,1400 and 1600).

Motorcycles and their constant k (original tires required!)
k= 0,7: BMW from R65 up
k= 1.0: BMW R45, Moto Guzzi, Harley Davidson, Simson, MZ
k= 1.4: BMW 1100R, BMW 1150GS, Harley Davidson, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha

How can I determine the constant k myself?
If the value is not known, it can be determined independently according to the following instructions. These instructions apply to two-wheeled vehicles with an installed hub drive or with an original hub drive in the front wheel or Motorcycles where the speed is measured at the gearbox or rear wheel.

Make sure to determine the instrument constant k carefully! An incorrect value of k will result in an inaccurate indication by the speedometer compared with the true driven speed.

1. Wheel circumference u [cm]
Measure the circumference of the front wheel (in cm) with a tape measure or by rolling along a straight line.
2. Transmission ratio x of your speedometer drive unit

unscrew the speedometer drive cable from the original speedometer
make a mark on the now visible square neck of the speedometer drive cable as a counting aid
count the number of revolutions of the square neck of the speedometer drive cable by rotating the front wheel 10 times. The best way to do this is to jack up the Motorcycle.
3. calculation of the k-value by means of the two determined quantities u and x:

k= 10 * x / u

The result, rounded to one place after the decimal point, gives the K-value of the tachometer.
ODPOWIEDZ